We mind your business
When you’re ready for success, tap into our smart business solutions:
Manage your business banking from the comfort of your office — or anywhere else with an internet connection.
Our innovative business checking options make your job easier. Find the solution that’s the best fit for your company.
The fruits of your labor are in good hands with FNBD. Choose between our Business Savings account and a Business Money Market account.
Is your business able to devote funds for a longer period of time? FNBD Certificates of Deposit (CDs) can be a low-risk, time-specific savings investment. FNBD offers a variety of business CD accounts that can give you the security of fixed returns at competitive rates. FNBD business CD options are flexible enough to meet your business savings needs.
- Locked-in competitive rates at a higher yield
- Automatic CD renewal
- Various Terms / Monthly Options
- Security of FDIC coverage
- $1,000 minimum opening balance required
An IOLTA account at FNBD is a solution for attorneys who manage short-term funds for their clients in a pooled account that earns interest used to benefit public service programs approved by the Louisiana Bar Foundation. FNBD IOLTA accounts meet state IOLTA requirements for receipt of interest on attorney closing accounts. FNBD provides automatic proof of payment as well as receipts for business records and tax reporting.
- Use your statements for a record of interest remitted to IOLTA, record of deposits, and disbursements.
- There are no minimum balances or transaction fees. Certain non-account transaction fees, such as wire charges, that can be reimbursed by the client do apply.
FNBD offers a wide variety of Public Fund Accounts to meet the banking needs of our locale public bodies.
- Public Now Account: This product serves the need for a public body to have a low cost, interest bearing transaction account for its daily check paying/deposit receipt needs.
- Public Money Market Account: This product services the need for a public body to have a liquid, interest bearing account to house excess funds while earning a competitive rate.
- Public Certificate of Deposit: This product serves the need on those longer term deposit funds that can be dedicated to a longer deposit horizon and in turn receive a higher rate.
Our Public Funds will be services by our Public Fund Group and have complete and applicable bond pledging or Federal Home Loan Bank Letter of Credit for public body pledging requirements.
We offer our public body clients easy access to their account information thru our secure, state of the art online baking service. And of course our public body account group is ready to meet with you person to person to discuss and accommodate your banking needs.
We offer a wide variety of business loans for equipment, inventory, commercial real estate, agriculture and more!
Take advantage of our commercial online banking and bill pay, remote deposit capture, ACH origination and positive pay benefits.
- Unlocking payment opportunities.
- Accept Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, Discover®
- In-store or on-the-go payment processing with mobile solutions
- Point-of-sale, mobile and online processing
Are you interested in banking with a smarter bank? We make transferring your business accounts easy!