First National Bank DeRidder was established May 29, 1934.
The main FNBD office is in its original location on Washington and Shirley Streets at 131 North Washington Street in historical downtown DeRidder, and a new modern drive-thru was added just north of the original building in March 2012; Eastside Branch, located off the Lake Charles Highway, is a motor bank in the East Village Shopping Center at 823 Mahlon Street, DeRidder, which celebrated its grand opening in October 1968.
Park Terrace Branch at 1003 North Pine Street, DeRidder, in the Park Terrace Shopping Center opened in October 1969. An extensive renovation was celebrated December 1996, and it has undergone a huge expansion which was celebrated in May 2012.
Westside Branch located off the Merryville Highway at 105 Smith Street, DeRidder, opened in December 1999.
Mortgage Loan Office was opened in Lake Charles in 2011, and is presently located at 4031 Nelson Road in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Moss Bluff Branch located at 1838 N. Hwy 171, Lake Charles, Louisiana, celebrated its grand opening on May 4, 2013, after opening for business in March 2013.
A full service branch located at 5245 Nelson Road in Lake Charles celebrated its grand opening in November 2014, after opening for business in September 2014.
Board of Directors
March 2013 - First National Bank DeRidder is proud to be recognized as a 5-Star Superior bank by BauerFinancial, Inc., the nation’s leading bank rating and research firm. First National Bank DeRidder has earned this 5-Star Superior rating for the last 93 consecutive quarters. Only 3% of the nation’s banks can claim this distinction.